Wednesday, January 15, 2014

fourth anniversary and bloody frida goes to bed

Today marks Bloody Frida's fourth anniversary, and I figure that this is the perfect time to 'archive' this blog.

Thank you to everyone who has followed, commented, gifted me and /or swapped perfume samples and bottles, educated me, kept in touch via phone, snail mail or email, and became my friend through this enlightening and fabulous four year experience!

I'm continuing to blog at the cow jumps over the moon where I natter on about all sorts of things that keep me busy in my little life - interests in art/craft, food preservation, pets, cooking, gardening, community matters, reading, etc. And of course, scent, too!

See you around the blog-o-sphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.