Sunday, September 2, 2012

One sentence reviews- this should be fun

Tom Ford Violet Blond:  A dusty version of Serge Lutens Bois de Violette.

Aramis 900:  Could be unisex, could be more.

Diptyque 34 Blvd Saint Germain.  Hmm..well okay then, I'm getting sleepy.

Diptyque Eau Rose -  Eau yes - a beautifully simple pretty rose which I need and want as soon as possible.



Oh and thanks to Dana Oliver who wrote up this list on Stylelist!  - and for those who found this blog through that article, hello and welcome!  I actually don't think I'm one of the top perfume bloggers but it sure was wacky, weird and wonderful to see my blog mentioned there!

12 comments:

  1. God, I love those Diptyque label designs... like like Albrecht Durer notebook doodles. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of Durer in that way, but you're absolutely spot on. Hey you! :)

      Delete
    2. OOOOoooh! A lil' somethin-somethin came in the mail today! Delight-- thank you, dear! I'm awaiting an AFF shipment this week & will be back in the decanting saddle soon. Any requests?

      Delete
    3. yay!! enjoy! What's AFF? xox

      Delete
  2. Carol.....love the one sentence reviews ! I enjoy the way you HAVE FUN on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Aromi!!! So nice to 'see' you here, and thank you - I do like to have fun! ;)

      Delete
  3. Love one sentence reviews! And, totally agree about Violet Blond, now I think about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nat! I really love BdV and although I usually like dusty, Violet Blond just didn't do it for me.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on being included in this list! - your humour and pithy observations rightly caught their eye. And I do agree about that Diptyque being soporific - in a good yawn way, I mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey V! Thanks so much - I still think me being on that list is weird. Nice and flattering, but weird.

      Anyhoo, yeah in a good yawn way ;) I don't think I need to spend money to get sleepy like that

      xox

      Delete
    2. One sentence reviews are really up my alley. Sometimes I'll read other's blogger's mini-reviews, and think, "That was a mini? Oy, that's still more descriptive than what I can do." One sentence reviews is a concept I can really get behind. :)

      Delete
    3. Dionne, if I could do my whole blog in one sentence reviews, that would be great! Sometimes though I do feel to wax poetic, but usually short and sweet it the way I prefer to go. Thanks!!!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.