Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So excited!

My son and his girlfriend are coming to visit starting tomorrow a.m.  I'm soo excited - I haven't seen them in person in nearly a year!!

I'm also excited because I'm going to use K (the girlfriend) as a guinea pig - I haven't sniffed any Neela creations yet, and given that K is not only from India but a non-perfumer wearer, I'm looking forward to what we think of them!
me and Joseph, twenty-some years ago

Edit:  Here's a terrific interview from Bois de Jasmin with Neela.  Also as noted Neela is from Kolkata/Calcutta and K is from Visakhapatnam.  Interesting that even though these two cities are 13 hours apart, they are both located in the west of India and near the Bay of Bengal.  Kolkata is located north in West Bengal, near the border of Bangladesh.

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you! Hope you have a fantastic time. Living far away from most of my family, I can empathise with your situation. Lovely pic of you and your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, hurrah, calloo, callay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is so good. Have a lovely time visiting. You are both so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.