Thursday, July 7, 2011

what I'm digging these days

I am so fortunate to have such wonderful fumie pals who sent me so many delectable samples!!  Thank you all so much- you know who you are!!!

I'm totally into Hermes Un Jardin sur le Toit  - wow!  I think this is my favorite of the series!!  Cannot get enough!

And I've mentioned Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionnelle, which still confuses me why I like it so much, but I sure do.

Another goodie from my mail box - YSL Belle D'Opium, which is, excuse my pun, truly dope! (and you all know I adore Opium!)

Ooh and the cumin-goodness of Parfum d'Empire Aziyade.  I feel a little naughty spraying this one on, esp when I'm all sweaty...heheheee...I am bad!

And this one - Lalique Flora Bella - OMG - now this is a perfect summer scent!

And last but not at all least, Mary Greenwell Plum.  I'm enthralled with this - have been wanting a sample for ages.  I am getting a little girly, aren't I?

Thanks fumie friends!! Lots more to sniff and talk about...stayed tuned!

(another pennant string/garland I made)

6 comments:

  1. Frida glad you like Plum. It is rather good... I need to get a sample of Aziyade - I usually enjoy Parfum D'Empire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's delightful!
    I realized I used about a million exclamation points in that post...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. More lovely pennants - I am learning to appreciate them in all their sumptuous gratuitousness!

    I like that Eau Emotionnelle as well, also Clarins Ensoleillante which I received with it from the other half of "Bloody Maria". : - )

    I am also a fan of Belle Dope, even though I now believe I may have imagined the incense after all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bonks - hanging dangling things are a joy to me these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Et tu, Brute? Muse in Wooden Shoes was torturing us for a while telling how much she loves Plum and now you?.. Strangely, nobody sells samples of it. I hope it's a temporary thing and either TPC or luckyscent will get it soon.

    Undina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep me too Undina! I received a sample from a European fumie pal - now of course I want a full bottle! I better get on a plane soon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.