Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Inedite by Lubin

Love at first sniff!



Received a sample of Inedite in the mail from Michael.  a few weeks ago, and I cannot stop spraying this lovely fragrance. Thank you Michael!!!! The notes are of mandarin, bergamot, pepper, coriander, lilac, rose, vanilla, iris, patchouli, and white musk.  I have read some reviews (on basenotes or fragrantica) that some people say it's too sweet at first, but I don't get that at all.  It is fresh, but the pepper specifically grounds it from becoming to fruity-patchouli.  There's depth and delight, and not a somber scent to me. And of course, you all know I love rose in my perfume.

This is something I want more of as it makes me smile and relax at the same time.

Review from Perfume Shrine
Fragrance post from NST

8 comments:

  1. Oh dear I just found a U.K Lubin stockist !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to expand my experiences with Lubin. I have only tried a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frida this one was actually my favourite of the Lubins I tried. For some reason I thought it would be a let down but I was wrong and pleasantly surprised. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, I have yet to find where to purchase Lubin in the US! EauMG, please let me know what you think when you find some Lubin. Michael, thank you again so much - I love this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORE that bottle. That is the hippest design I've seen in a dog's age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it, Ole?! I want one on my dresser!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those notes sound lovely and I agree that the bottle is fab. I want to redecorate the bedroom to go with a bottle I don't yet own!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.