Saturday, January 29, 2011

loving the blog-o-sphere

What a terrific bunch of people!

My latest gift through the post - a goodie bag of perfume and lip stuff from Carol!

 (Lip goodies- Cle de Peau lipstick, MAC lipglass, Laura Mercier lipstain, Giorgio Armani lip wax. 
And HdP Vamp a NY perfume!)

Thank you so much!

I'm going to have lots of fun this weekend.  I still haven't sampled everything I have received from Olenska or for that matter from a swap months ago from Jess

And Michael offering to send a sample of Grey Flannel for me to reminisce.

Squeeeee!  I feel the love!

6 comments:

  1. Cool Frida, I'll see what I can do about the Grey Flannel! As you've said before, Carol is very generous indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady!! How did you make it over to my baby BsAs blog with such supersonic speed-- you are the awesomeist!!

    *So* nice to see you back and blogging-- I'll be around more for the next few months-- can't wait to read about what you're sniffing...
    xo-R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellatrix, nice to see you!

    Michael - if you happen to come along some, we could swap something!

    Angela - wasn't it wonderful!?

    Carol - SMOOCHES back at you!

    LCN - you replied to one of your postings in the other blog, so I added your new one pronto!! SO good to hear you again. You are sorely missed *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.