Monday, March 22, 2010

oh what wonderful mail to come home to

Had a long busy day, and I was up late last night watching the news re: health reform, and then my son needed me to take him shopping (he doesn't drive)..

I finally get home at 7:30 p.m. and look what is in the mail!!!

Thank you SOO much Signature Scent and WAFT by Carol .   You both made my day.  I'll have to kick off my shoes, and check on the animals, but I'll be sniffing soon.

Thanks again!!!!


  1. Glad you received it! Will be interested to know what you think of Covet. I'm not totally convinced by it - but nonetheless I wear it every now and again to challenge myself.

  2. Oh, congrats! I think that is such a pretty bottle. (I don't care for what's in it, on me, but the bottle is beyond cute.)

  3. I just love the little tiny bottles-- I wish all perfumes came in little minis.

  4. haven't done a real sniff test on either -b ut LCN, that's a 50ml bottle of Covet! My camera must have squished it! LOL

  5. I had a package in the mail today from you C. !! Thank you so much ! I will be reviewing them today...hope you enjoy the hyacinth !

  6. If you fancy doing any sample sized swaps - I've just updated my swaps list. It's on my blog if you're interested.

    Have a great weekend!


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.