Saturday, January 16, 2010

photos of my sketch book journal for days two and three

1/13/2010:  L'air de Rien (Miller Harris)

In my sketch book, I also affix parts of the packaging if I have them on hand. I'm a weirdo.

Anyway, check out this thread as I love what Ruggles et al had to say about this (I'm selwynne on there too)  'The Real Skank'

Basically I think that this is a scent that Jeanne in "Last Tango in Paris" may have worn!

 1/14/2010:  My Insolence (Guerlain)

What I'm saying in this entry is that this is a nice fragrance and doesn't distract me, and it's a good choice when I want to blend in. Plus it's a Guerlain.  And that I'm thinking that L'Artisan's La Chasse Aux Papillons may take its place when I use this bottle up but I still have to test both the original and extreme version once I get the extreme sample.

I also talk about my Miss Balmain sample (YUCK, aldehydes) and how I gave it to Frieda F.

2 comments:

  1. This is truly great!! So wonderful.... Such a great artifact for the way that perfume *is* your muse... (And I see what you mean about leaving tones of stuff for your heirs to sift through when you're gone-- "The Collected Writings of Bloody Frida.")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much LCN! (by the way, my real name is Carol!)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.