Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Badgley Mischka

- sample from theperfumedcourt.com
- four stars "gorgeous fruity" LT/TS
- perfumer Richard Herpin

I don't know, maybe my nose is broke, but I barely sniff anything and what I do get a whiff of is pleasant and all, but definitely not something I would purchase.  There are other perfumes that have a similar aura that I have already.

Notes (taken from BM's website via basenotes.net)  red wild berries, peach, cinnamon, osmanthus, white peony, jasmine, swede musk, indian sandalwood, caramel amber, patchouli)

4 comments:

  1. I've read about this one, but haven't tried it. (I went on a bit of a shopping binge, too, over the holidays-- I've got quite a bit of samples lined up to try that I haven't gotten to yet-- this one isn't in there, thought, I think...) I always fear fruity, however...

    if you're quitting smoking-- (did I read that right elsewhere?)-- shouldn't your nose be working better, not worse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I barely sniffed fruity - but again, my broken nose!

    Yep, I started smoking, get this, when I was FORTY! Now that I am 50 I decided enough is enough. And yeah, you'd think it would be working better - I'm gonna give is a rest today

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only smoke about a pack a month. (How my husband envies me... He was a 2-3 pack a day smoker for almost 40 years. C. Everett Coop called people who can smoke like that "chippers." my mom was a chipper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy you too! I wish I could be a chipper - alas I have such an obsessive personality, sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.